Brand AssetsLearn how to use our name, logo, and colors with these usage guidelines.
Premier Connects, Inc.
Premier Connects LLC.
Premier Connects Co.
"Premier Connects, Inc." is always spelled with a capital "P" and "C" followed by the company type. Please refer to us by this name and do not include any additional phrases, such as domain.
The "P" symbol is our logomark and an important component of our branding. Follow our guidelines to be sure it is used correctly.
Our logo is the most visible component of the Premier Connects, Inc. brand. We ask that you don't change it or misuse it in a way that could cause confusion.
Use the light version of our logo only on dark backgrounds. When the background is white, use the standard version of our logo.
Our logomark can be used without the logotype for any secondary mentions. Make sure that our logotype appears prominently first.
In most instances, we prefer you use the horizontal version. It is OK for you to use the vertical version when space is constrained, or in certain co-branding situations.
We ask that you don't:
• Move the logomark from its original position in relation to the brand name.
• Scale either of the elements independently.
• Stretch any elements of the logo.
• Use the logomark without the logotype.
Our brand color palette is what gives us our unique look and feel. The primary, accent, and neutral colors all work together.
The primary color should dominate design of all materials, while the accent and neutral colors should be use sparingly.
Premier Connects Brand & Logo Usage Guidelines
This policy explains how you may use Premier Connects, Inc. ("Premier Connects") logos and other brand assets.
You may use our brand assets in accordance with the rules below. If you wish to use any brand asset in a manner not listed here, please contact us.
This policy is subject to revision by Premier Connects at any time. Last revised July 21, 2017.
- Don't imply an association that doesn't exist. Don't use our brand assets in a manner that suggests any type of association, affiliation, partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by Premier Connects, unless such a relationship already exists, or in a way that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authorized by, or represents the views or opinions of Premier Connects, or its employees. We suggest that you include a disclaimer of association or endorsement where appropriate. (E.g. "Premier Connects is not associated with, nor does it endorse or sponsor this website.")
- Keep it clean. Don't use our brand assets in conjunction with any content associated with gambling, pornography, or illegal activites.
- Use our brand assets civilly. Subject to fair use exceptions, don't use our brand assets in a way that disparages Premier Connects or its business, or in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, unfair, defamatory, infringing, or otherwise objectionable.
- No names in titles. Don't use our name as part of the title of your blog, book, or website.
- No confusingly similar uses. You must not attempt to obtain ownership rights in our brand assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration (including second-level domain names), or otherwise.